When you go to "Calendar Settings" screen the list of BlackBerry Calendars is disabled and you are not able to select Calendar the list. Sometimes application freezes and needs to be restarted.
To access the "Calendar Settings" screen within Produktyf CRM swipe down from the top of the screen to access application menu, select "Settings" and then "Calendar Settings". This screen allows you to turn on synchronization of Notes and Actions created in Produktyf CRM with BlackBerry Calendar events on your device.
You have not granted Produktyf CRM necessary "Calendar" permission to access your BlackBerry device Calendars
Try the following:
- Close Produktyf CRM if it is running.
- Go to your "System Settings" and select "Security and Privacy" then "Application Permissions".
- In the list of applications find "Produktyf CRM" and open it.
- Make sure "Calendar" is set to "On".
- Close Settings.
- Launch Produktyf CRM and try to select BlackBerry Calendar from CRM settings.
You should now be able to see list of BlackBerry calendars and make your selection.